The WK is a great Jeep but not without faults, look for:
1. Leaking sunroof - pour water into the drains and check dripping into the cabin.
2. Try to engage 4 low and check that you don't get a fault message. ELSD electrics are known to give issues.
3. Shift to R, then shift to D, if you hear and feel a clank it's the differential bushings, more common than other faults.
4. Take a right turn at high speed, check that no ticking noise, the right front half shaft may be bad.
5. Check the shift gate - that the selected gear is displayed properly.
Engines (4.7 & 5.7) and transmissions are known as reliable but give them a good inspection.
2008 WK, limited, QTII OX locker, 4.7 super chipped, free flow muffler, K&N filter, modified lift