A little help, please. And thank you. - JeepForum.com
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > A little help, please. And thank you.

Ruffstuff 10 year saleBDS 4-1/2" Suspension Lift Kit - Jeep Wrangler YJRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 08-22-2014, 04:22 PM   #1
Registered User
2010 WK 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Modesto, CA
Posts: 73
A little help, please. And thank you.

Does anyone know what the part number or name is of the rubber piece that goes in the slot between the cig lighters? Mine was lost during a cleaning and I like to put items in their without them flying around. Any help is appreaciated!

:2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo : : Black WK Club #109:
Juan-G is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-22-2014, 04:40 PM   #2
Registered User
2010 WK 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 202
The bottom of mine says "CT7292 Rev Level C" Hope this helps.
2010 Grand Cherokee Limited Hemi Q-D II, OME MD, 265/70/17 Hankook Dynapro ATM RF10's
airportdave is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:


Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Thread Tools

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.