On Line Parts - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > On Line Parts

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!The Cure for your Tie Rod Roll!Bolt In Jeep JK Tie Rod Kit!

Unread 07-16-2015, 03:58 PM   #1
rhusak
2008 WK 

On Line Parts

Hi all..
I have an 08 Overland CRD.. I have some parts I need to replace due to the Colorado Highway Departments use of Mag Chloride..
At a minimum these are.. The Grill, The lower front bumper cover Moulding and a rear bumper step pad.. The last is not due to the mag chloride but just jeep parts fade..
Could use all the stainless parts (TRim) replaced but other than that listed I can tolerate..
Anyone have a good on line location to buy OEM parts? My local dealers are charging over list!!! Called indexing..
Any tips would be appreciated..
Ron Husak

Unread 07-16-2015, 06:52 PM   #2
n7vrz
2005 WK 

www.rockauto.com
n7vrz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-17-2015, 06:03 AM   #3
nvrdone1
2007 WK 

try LKQ.com. They recycle just about any body & mechanical part you might need
nvrdone1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-17-2015, 06:38 AM   #4
paroxysym
2007 WK 

justforjeeps.com, they offer 5% off with certain coupon codes.. PM ME if youd like the code.

also check out rtpartsco.com for your OEM parts needs as well.
Unread 07-17-2015, 07:42 AM   #5
caulk04
2008 WK 

For the grille and bumper cover, I'd just look into aftermarket replacements from RockAuto or eBay. Otherwise, look for used OE parts at a salvage yard.

On the rear bumper pad, remove it and paint it. I used Krylon Fusion semi-gloss black and it's great. Bonded well, looks like a brand new part and it looks to me like it'll last 3-4 years before I want to redo it, I did it about 2 years ago.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.