LilOmelet's (The Punisher) Build Thread - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > LilOmelet's (The Punisher) Build Thread

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippSpartan Locker Promo Running now @ ROCKRIDGE 4WD plus FREEFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 08-11-2012, 06:06 PM   #46
LilOmelet

2005 WK 

Finally got some weather tech floor mats for the punisher. They were a birthday gift from my brother and I love them! Thank you Nathan!

The Punisher - 05 WK 5.7L HEMI Limited QDII - Volant CAI - 2" Rough Country - Bilstein Struts - 265/70/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers - ASFIR Suspension, front diff. Skid - Mopar Fuel Tank, T-case Skid - Mopar (Borla) Exhaust
LilOmelet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2012, 08:04 PM   #47
Omelet
Evil Overlord!

2005 WK 

No problem brother! Happy Birthday!!! Glad you like them so much!

HEMI Club Member #31 - - - JEEP Makes It, HEMI Shakes It!!!
Omelet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2012, 11:20 AM   #48
Drakensberg
2006 WK 

Those liners are awesome!
Unread 08-12-2012, 05:51 PM   #49
ccsicecoke
2006 WK 

Your jeep rocks
ccsicecoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2012, 02:22 AM   #50
LilOmelet

2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccsicecoke View Post
Your jeep rocks
Haha, thanks bud.
The Punisher - 05 WK 5.7L HEMI Limited QDII - Volant CAI - 2" Rough Country - Bilstein Struts - 265/70/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers - ASFIR Suspension, front diff. Skid - Mopar Fuel Tank, T-case Skid - Mopar (Borla) Exhaust
Unread 08-13-2012, 03:40 PM   #51
dsjr2006
2006 WK 

They are awesome. When my Jeep filled with water from leaving everything open in a rainstorm they worked great for trapping all the water. lol

05-08 WK Service Manual PDF: [url]http://bit.ly/VxI9z0[/url]
dsjr2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2012, 09:25 AM   #52
Omelet
Evil Overlord!

2005 WK 

So where are the instal pics?!!! All I see is a box

Unread 08-14-2012, 12:59 PM   #53
LilOmelet

2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omelet View Post
So where are the instal pics?!!! All I see is a box
Well I suppose I will have to take some for you. I was planning on washing it on friday and color matching my headlights on saturday, so I'll take some pics this weekend.
Unread 08-14-2012, 01:02 PM   #54
LilOmelet

2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjr2006 View Post
They are awesome. When my Jeep filled with water from leaving everything open in a rainstorm they worked great for trapping all the water. lol
Well that's good to hear because I have a bad habit of leaving the windows cracked and walking away while it's a clear day and getting back to it after it's been pouring down!
Unread 08-20-2012, 01:00 AM   #55
LilOmelet

2005 WK 

So a couple weeks ago I went through and painted the headlights to get rid of some of the ugly chrome. I ended up not liking the black too much, just didn't quite look right, so I went through and color matched them. I think they turned out great and am very happy with how they look now!

Unread 08-20-2012, 09:36 PM   #56
Omelet
Evil Overlord!

2005 WK 

OH MAN!!!! That looks SOOOO much better! Great job Can we get a shot straight on of the front?

Unread 08-20-2012, 09:55 PM   #57
S1L3NT_WH33L3R
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilOmelet
So a couple weeks ago I went through and painted the headlights to get rid of some of the ugly chrome. I ended up not liking the black too much, just didn't quite look right, so I went through and color matched them. I think they turned out great and am very happy with how they look now!
That is freaking sweet, did you do a write-up? Would love to do mine
'05 WK Limited, QD-II, 5.7L HEMI, Volant Cold Air Intake, Aries Taillight Guards, Rola Roof Rack, Cobra CB, Firestik Antennas, Magnaflow Performance Exhaust, OME HD lift, 285/70-17 GY Duratracs, Spidertrax Spacers, Superchips Programmer, Steel Armadillo Super Sliders
~Jeep makes it HEMI shakes it~Ain't Nothing Humble about that HEMI Rumble~
S1L3NT_WH33L3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2012, 03:58 AM   #58
LilOmelet

2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omelet View Post
OH MAN!!!! That looks SOOOO much better! Great job Can we get a shot straight on of the front?
Well thank you brother, I really like how it turned out as well! This is the only picture I have of the front and I think it turned out kind of weird for some reason, but oh well.

Unread 08-21-2012, 04:26 AM   #59
LilOmelet

2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1L3NT_WH33L3R View Post
That is freaking sweet, did you do a write-up? Would love to do mine
I just got done redoing a short writeup on page 2 of my build thread from the first time I did it with black. Let me know if you have any questions with paint selection or what not.
Unread 10-16-2012, 02:28 PM   #60
LilOmelet

2005 WK 

Went out yesterday and had a lot of fun. It was the first time that I actually gave the WK a real test and I was extremely impressed! This thing is a beast, Now that I know that there is a decent ORV park in the area I will be going more often. Oh and the Nitto Trail Grapplers are amazing, these things griped so well on any surface I put them on! The pics are all of a ravine I found and spent about an hour trying to crawl down just a 200 ft. area! I had a noob spotting me plus since it was my first time with this jeep I didn't know all my clearance and angles yet. I ended up scraping the pinch well a couple times where I should have sliders, but nothing a hammer won't bend back into shape. I never ended up getting stuck, not even close. I did have 3 people come by and ask if i needed help or a tow out, I just laughed and told them we're good.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.