LilOmelet's (The Punisher) Build Thread - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > LilOmelet's (The Punisher) Build Thread

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 08-11-2012, 06:06 PM   #46
LilOmelet
2005 WK 

Finally got some weather tech floor mats for the punisher. They were a birthday gift from my brother and I love them! Thank you Nathan!

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]The Punisher[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]05 WK 5.7L HEMI Limited QDII[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Volant CAI[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]2" Rough Country[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Bilstein Struts[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]265/70/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]ASFIR Suspension, front diff. Skid[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Mopar Fuel Tank, T-case Skid[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Mopar (Borla) Exhaust[/COLOR]
LilOmelet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-11-2012, 08:04 PM   #47
Omelet
Evil Overlord!

2005 WK 

No problem brother! Happy Birthday!!! Glad you like them so much!

HEMI Club Member #31 - - - JEEP Makes It, HEMI Shakes It!!!
Omelet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-12-2012, 11:20 AM   #48
Drakensberg
2006 WK 

Those liners are awesome!
Unread 08-12-2012, 05:51 PM   #49
ccsicecoke
2006 WK 

Your jeep rocks
ccsicecoke is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-13-2012, 02:22 AM   #50
LilOmelet
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccsicecoke View Post
Your jeep rocks
Haha, thanks bud.
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]The Punisher[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]05 WK 5.7L HEMI Limited QDII[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Volant CAI[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]2" Rough Country[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Bilstein Struts[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]265/70/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]ASFIR Suspension, front diff. Skid[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Mopar Fuel Tank, T-case Skid[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Mopar (Borla) Exhaust[/COLOR]
Unread 08-13-2012, 03:40 PM   #51
dsjr2006
2006 WK 

They are awesome. When my Jeep filled with water from leaving everything open in a rainstorm they worked great for trapping all the water. lol

05-08 WK Service Manual PDF: [url]http://bit.ly/VxI9z0[/url]
dsjr2006 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-14-2012, 09:25 AM   #52
Omelet
Evil Overlord!

2005 WK 

So where are the instal pics?!!! All I see is a box

Unread 08-14-2012, 12:59 PM   #53
LilOmelet
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omelet View Post
So where are the instal pics?!!! All I see is a box
Well I suppose I will have to take some for you. I was planning on washing it on friday and color matching my headlights on saturday, so I'll take some pics this weekend.
Unread 08-14-2012, 01:02 PM   #54
LilOmelet
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjr2006 View Post
They are awesome. When my Jeep filled with water from leaving everything open in a rainstorm they worked great for trapping all the water. lol
Well that's good to hear because I have a bad habit of leaving the windows cracked and walking away while it's a clear day and getting back to it after it's been pouring down!
Unread 08-20-2012, 01:00 AM   #55
LilOmelet
2005 WK 

So a couple weeks ago I went through and painted the headlights to get rid of some of the ugly chrome. I ended up not liking the black too much, just didn't quite look right, so I went through and color matched them. I think they turned out great and am very happy with how they look now!

Unread 08-20-2012, 09:36 PM   #56
Omelet
Evil Overlord!

2005 WK 

OH MAN!!!! That looks SOOOO much better! Great job Can we get a shot straight on of the front?

Unread 08-20-2012, 09:55 PM   #57
S1L3NT_WH33L3R
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilOmelet
So a couple weeks ago I went through and painted the headlights to get rid of some of the ugly chrome. I ended up not liking the black too much, just didn't quite look right, so I went through and color matched them. I think they turned out great and am very happy with how they look now!
That is freaking sweet, did you do a write-up? Would love to do mine
'05 WK Limited, QD-II, 5.7L HEMI, Volant Cold Air Intake, Aries Taillight Guards, Rola Roof Rack, Cobra CB, Firestik Antennas, Magnaflow Performance Exhaust, OME HD lift, 285/70-17 GY Duratracs, Spidertrax Spacers, Superchips Programmer, Steel Armadillo Super Sliders
~Jeep makes it HEMI shakes it~Ain't Nothing Humble about that HEMI Rumble~
S1L3NT_WH33L3R is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-21-2012, 03:58 AM   #58
LilOmelet
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omelet View Post
OH MAN!!!! That looks SOOOO much better! Great job Can we get a shot straight on of the front?
Well thank you brother, I really like how it turned out as well! This is the only picture I have of the front and I think it turned out kind of weird for some reason, but oh well.

Unread 08-21-2012, 04:26 AM   #59
LilOmelet
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1L3NT_WH33L3R View Post
That is freaking sweet, did you do a write-up? Would love to do mine
I just got done redoing a short writeup on page 2 of my build thread from the first time I did it with black. Let me know if you have any questions with paint selection or what not.
Unread 10-16-2012, 02:28 PM   #60
LilOmelet
2005 WK 

Went out yesterday and had a lot of fun. It was the first time that I actually gave the WK a real test and I was extremely impressed! This thing is a beast, Now that I know that there is a decent ORV park in the area I will be going more often. Oh and the Nitto Trail Grapplers are amazing, these things griped so well on any surface I put them on! The pics are all of a ravine I found and spent about an hour trying to crawl down just a 200 ft. area! I had a noob spotting me plus since it was my first time with this jeep I didn't know all my clearance and angles yet. I ended up scraping the pinch well a couple times where I should have sliders, but nothing a hammer won't bend back into shape. I never ended up getting stuck, not even close. I did have 3 people come by and ask if i needed help or a tow out, I just laughed and told them we're good.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.