Lift options? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Lift options?

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 05-28-2014, 04:02 PM   #1
RubyWK10
2010 WK 

Lift options?

I have a 2010 Limited WK 5.7 Hemi that has a 2"body lift but I'm looking for what bigger not but serious lifts you guys know of or have used and liked that were too expensive? Just want the extra clearance when taking it on trails so I don't scrape the body too much. Any ideas or suggestions? Only looking for maybe 4"?

Unread 05-28-2014, 04:10 PM   #2
816jared
2005 WK 

search here

FAQ

pictures
Unread 05-28-2014, 04:17 PM   #3
RubyWK10
2010 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 816jared View Post

What is thought of by you guys on the 2.25" ROCKY ROAD OUTFITTERS with shocks?
Unread 05-29-2014, 05:52 AM   #4
paroxysym
2007 WK 

alright well to clarify your WK does NOT have a body lift...

personally if youre going to do it, do it right the first time and get it over with. so some searching and see all the various set ups of the 4" superlift and go from there. form your own build plan, and start ordering parts. if i could go back and do it all over id throw the 4" SL on and be done with it. the 4" SL can be modified from 4" up to 6".

good luck, and search
Unread 06-01-2014, 11:53 AM   #5
CommanderDuner1

Go with a 2-4" Fabtech lift, I've got one on my Commander and I've been very happy with it.
CommanderDuner1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.