Jeepforthewin's Build Thread - Page 11 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Jeepforthewin's Build Thread

Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!!

Unread 01-22-2014, 06:49 AM   #151
imann
2006 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyc653 View Post
Im in Tampa area maybe we can get a wk fl group together and wheel.
We should make a road trip out of it to some place in FL and wheel

06WK slvr#107-hemi-QDII-3.5 Mopar-bilsteins-JBA frnt discos-275/70r17 BFG KM2 MTs-BT cc-
Airraid CAI-Magnaflow exh-super chip prgmr-9k MM winch in custom frnt bumper wth D-rng's
4x grd frnt/rear skids & rear sliders w/D-rng's-BT shrty ant-stillen crs drlld x4-pinch weld mod
imann is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-27-2014, 02:29 PM   #152
Jeepforthewin
Lucky Charms!

2010 JK Wrangler 

Well guys, I have some good news and bad news. Good news is I received the last box from Superlift!! Bad news is I am missing a total of 9 parts so hopefully a couple emails back and forth and I should have them on the way!
Unread 01-27-2014, 02:39 PM   #153
pancake
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepforthewin
Well guys, I have some good news and bad news. Good news is I received the last box from Superlift!! Bad news is I am missing a total of 9 parts so hopefully a couple emails back and forth and I should have them on the way!
Is it common to have missing parts with SL? That just seems really strange to have that many missing. (It's just a situation that I unfortunately won't get to deal with lol)
Unread 01-27-2014, 05:04 PM   #154
Jeepforthewin
Lucky Charms!

2010 JK Wrangler 

It is common since there are so many parts. I got in touch with Superlift and they were able to help me find 5 of the items. They were inside a hardware bag of all things haha the rest of the parts are being shipped tomorrow and will be here before the weekend :thumbs up:
Unread 01-27-2014, 05:16 PM   #155
pancake
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepforthewin
It is common since there are so many parts. I got in touch with Superlift and they were able to help me find 5 of the items. They were inside a hardware bag of all things haha the rest of the parts are being shipped tomorrow and will be here before the weekend :thumbs up:
Hmm ok. Good to hear it's getting fixed!! Can't wait to see the finished product!!!
Unread 01-27-2014, 08:24 PM   #156
ca07wk
Crawl-Offroad.com
2007 WK 

SL has great customer service. Typically a few things are missing but I have been able to get all of my customers the missing parts next day aired
ca07wk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-28-2014, 06:22 AM   #157
Jeepforthewin
Lucky Charms!

2010 JK Wrangler 

Yes they do! That was an option but i told them no need to rush it since im not installing it for a little anyway.
Unread 01-31-2014, 04:14 PM   #158
Jeepforthewin
Lucky Charms!

2010 JK Wrangler 

Got the last few parts of the SL kit in yesterday! She is now ready for install. May be awhile though as I am doing this myself and am in search of a helping hand. Should be a great learning experience and money saver. However in the mean time I am hopefully going to have time this weekend to install my LED lights!! Has anyone directly mounted them to the Rola before? Meaning drill and hole in the top and bottom of the tubing and running the bolt through the tube itself? I went out to take some measurements to make some custom mounts but there is no need as they can fit directly on the rack tubing.
Unread 02-08-2014, 09:40 PM   #159
Popov4u
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepforthewin View Post
Had a trip planned to a National forest down here in Florida to do some offroading so I finally thought it was time to purchase a Rola rack and also a full set spare and wheel. Ordered the Rola rack off Amazon and had it in 3 days a couple days later I received my spare tire and I was good to go! Quick question. If I use photobucket am I able to reduce the size of my pictures so I can upload them without exceeding the size limit? Attachment 795082

Do you like your Rola rack? I like the look of it, but a little worried about the extra noise. THe other option would be the more expensive Thule MOAB.
Popov4u is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-08-2014, 10:07 PM   #160
Jeepforthewin
Lucky Charms!

2010 JK Wrangler 

Ya I love it, with the fairing there is minimal noise!

Got my LED lights hooked up today!!! the pods work but I can't get the 6" bar to work. I'll have to take a look at my wiring tomorrow. I went to run a wire straight from the battery to the positive wire from the bar and got a big spark on both ends and no light so I will have to see if maybe the pos and neg are touching somewhere tomorrow.
Unread 02-09-2014, 06:24 PM   #161
Jeepforthewin
Lucky Charms!

2010 JK Wrangler 

Got my LED lights up and running! Can't upload pictures from my phone I have to use photobucket on my iPad, will try and upload soon. Now to just get a helping hand or 2 for this mod SL install
Unread 02-10-2014, 05:02 AM   #162
imann
2006 WK 

If you were just a few hours south I would gladly help ya and we could use my brothers shop.
06WK slvr#107-hemi-QDII-3.5 Mopar-bilsteins-JBA frnt discos-275/70r17 BFG KM2 MTs-BT cc-
Airraid CAI-Magnaflow exh-super chip prgmr-9k MM winch in custom frnt bumper wth D-rng's
4x grd frnt/rear skids & rear sliders w/D-rng's-BT shrty ant-stillen crs drlld x4-pinch weld mod
imann is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-10-2014, 09:46 AM   #163
Jeepforthewin
Lucky Charms!

2010 JK Wrangler 

Pfft it may be worth the drive hahaha.
Unread 02-11-2014, 03:46 PM   #164
Jeepforthewin
Lucky Charms!

2010 JK Wrangler 

Here are some pictures of the lights installed on the roof rack. I will take some more night shots tonight as I need to adjust the front lights up a tad
SL kit sitting in the boxes still in the top of first picture :/

Unread 02-11-2014, 08:47 PM   #165
CactusPillow
2005 WK 

Lights are looking gooood. Who makes those?
05 WK 5.7L Hemi, QDII, 2" RC Spacer Lift, K & N CAI, Billet Catch Can, ARB on board air, Gibson 3" Catback, Superchips 3870 Tuner, Uniden CB w/ 4' Firestik, LED interiors, HIR Lows-Highs-Fogs, Spyder Tail Lights, Tail Light Guards, Debadged, Lowrance Elite-5m Baja Chartplotter
CactusPillow is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.