Jeep Grand Cherokee WK 2010 Key Problem - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Jeep Grand Cherokee WK 2010 Key Problem

Bill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 06-19-2013, 01:37 AM   #1
BaselMagdoub
2010 WK 

Jeep Grand Cherokee WK 2010 Key Problem

Hello Guys..
Today I wondered from my key fob that it almost open my Jeep without to click the unlock button if i only give the unlock button a little touch it`s unlock my Jeep..
This is very annoying and unsafe !
As it is when the key is in my pocket with every step away from the car it`s starts unlock it !
I opened the control key and cleaned a little dust that was inside, But this does not fix the problem..
Is there any one here who اhave such a problem ? i need a Solution it`s very annoying and unsafe..

BaselMagdoub is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.