Jeep is DOA, HELP!!! - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Jeep is DOA, HELP!!!

*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comExtremeTerrain GROUP BUY: Barricade Rear Bumpers/Tire Carr

Unread 06-23-2009, 11:23 AM   #31
Jeep Brian

Quote:
Originally Posted by yrkoverland View Post
Great info on the battery being able to be replaced with a better smaller one.

When I researched ones for my audi the duralast had the best consumer rating for that group.
X2! Great info!!!!

Hers: 14 Dodge Durango Citadel Hemi

68 Firebird 350 4 spd #'s matching
Jeep Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2009, 11:45 AM   #32
yrkoverland
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMJeep View Post
Our Jeeps take a group 94 battery which is about $140 but a group 49 battery will fit and it is only about $89 dollars plus it has more CCA's than the group 94. The group 49 battery is about 3/8" shorter than the 94, that is about the only difference.
Great info on the battery being able to be replaced with a better smaller one.

When I researched ones for my audi the duralast had the best consumer rating for that group.
yrkoverland is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.