Installing rc lift and spacers -- any tips? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Installing rc lift and spacers -- any tips?

JEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFFIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineYukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 02-06-2014, 05:28 PM   #1
DFM
2005 WK 

Installing rc lift and spacers -- any tips?

Callin all experienced techs!
Plan on installing the RC lift and spacers this weekend myself.. In the driveway.
Guys got any tips before I crack this open. Went out today and updated my tool box. Here's what I've got
All sockets and wrenches
Jack and stands of course
Breaker bar
Torque wrench
Spring compressors
Socket extensions
Thread locker red

I think it's everything I need , but what do u guys think.. That is literally everything I have... Missing anything you think?

And while I'm posting... Any tips or tricks that may come in handy??

Thanks guys

DFM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2014, 05:51 AM   #2
Jeepforthewin
Lucky Charms!

2005 WK 

Only thing i would suggest is buy some PB sprary and spray the crap out of all the bolts every so often before the install. Some of the bolts on the front end can be a PITA. Take your time, dont rush it that is how people get hurt.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.