HVAC Unit - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > HVAC Unit

G2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 08-31-2013, 01:47 AM   #1
RJsWrath
2006 WK 

HVAC Unit

05 G/C L. WK 4.7 W/ Climate Control,

Hey Guys/Gals, I have an Issue with the Hvac Blower Motor and not sure where to start,, The entire unit worked fine one day and Not the next, at first I thought the Resister might have died, but with more reading discovered that if it actually did, I would have had 12V going directly to the Blower from Battery as a permanent contact (ReRoute) on Full Fan , It does not work at all. No Blower. wired Blower to power output Exc. (Cig lighter and works for 10 min. and Blows the Fuse, 30 Amp) Wires gets very Hot. and have 10 Amp inline fuse in-line that has never Fried to the 30 Amp fuse box, What Am I missing ! any help would be Appreciated, as Starting with HVac Power module $120 alone not to mention an $ Entire Blower and/Or On Board A/C Control Unit (used $100) Not really looking to Invest Over $500 at a Dealership that may just be a Simple Home Fix Thanx Again. RJ

RJsWrath is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.