How much refrigerant & how much oil? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > How much refrigerant & how much oil?

Rubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at Oco

Unread 11-02-2013, 09:20 AM   #1
Beeracuda
2006 WK 

How much refrigerant & how much oil?

The bearing in my A/C clutch started to seize and got so hot that it melted the seal out of it. So, instead of just replacing the clutch, I am going to go ahead and replace the compressor assembly, accumulator and expansion valve.

I cannot find in my manual how many pounds of freon and how much oil is required. Does anyone here have that info? I need to go buy the stuff this morning.

The Beeracuda: http://youtu.be/Kcp0sqG_03M
Beeracuda is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.