How long to notice GDE tune benefits? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > How long to notice GDE tune benefits?

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 02-14-2014, 12:39 PM   #16
james_2k
2009 WK 

not as many as Europe. i know loads and loads were sold in the uk. its not that small a market when you consider all countries!!

and i noticed immediately. no bed in time required on my end.

james_2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2014, 08:35 AM   #17
VulcanWDE
2007 WK 

Well I just filled up for the first time. 22.7 hand calculated. Only had the GDE tune for the last 100 miles or so. In hindsight, I should've waited to load the tune so I could've had one fill up stock to compare to, but I couldn't resist loading the tune right away!! I will run a full tank with the GDE to see if there is any noticeable difference in mpg.
Unread 02-15-2014, 08:44 AM   #18
james_2k
2009 WK 

very similar to my mpg at the moment. with the tune.
james_2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2014, 10:16 AM   #19
terrasmak
2007 WK 

I gained about 1.7 mpg overall with mine

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.