We are currently investigating claims from owners of 2006-2011 Jeep Patriot, Liberty, Compass, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and Commanders that have had sunroof leaking problems that have not been repaired. Many drivers don't know that this problem is well known to Chrysler and its agents, who have refused to address and correct the faulty drainage tubes, claiming that the leaks result from other non-Chrysler factors and not covered under warranty. However, between 1999 and 2010 Chrysler issued no less than NINE Technical Service Bulletins addressing the issue of faulty drainage tubes and water leaks.
The leaks can cause the following physical damages:
• Degradation of structural components, wiring and passenger cabin;
• Shorts in the electrical circuitry;
• Engine stalls;
• Instrument malfunctions in seat and window controls;
• Standing water on floors and mats leading to degradation of floor carpeting and sub-structure;
• Water stains;
• Hazardous mold and mildew, with associated smells;
• Dampened and damaged interior seats and headrests;
• Weakened components and structures; and
If you have experienced this problem please reply or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Thanks all and thanks to the webmaster for maintaining such a comprehensive site.