:help: Unused buttons next to heated seats - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > :help: Unused buttons next to heated seats

Dual Color LED Light Bars White/AmberTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGAlloy USA Still Available

Unread 05-25-2012, 11:11 AM   #1
Fireemt371
2006 XK Commander 

:help: Unused buttons next to heated seats

I'm trying to find a nice location to wire some lights into and do not want to take a drill to the dash to mount a switch. I was wondering if anyone has used the blank buttons on the lower switch bank i believe its called just below the temperature control knobs. If anyone has any experience in doing so please let me know.I have been going nuts with this. i removed the dash the other day but i dont want to start geting into it if i will break the board behind the button and kill my factory buttons.

Fireemt371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2012, 11:44 AM   #2
hoaxci5
1995 XJ Cherokee 

I posted this link on the other forum also, but just in case some other members haven't seen it..
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f67/h...utton-1077524/

Tags
dash , electrical , lights , mod's , wiring

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.