Help out a newbie? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Help out a newbie?

Baseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiBushed Sleeves & Poly Bushings!All our Different Weld Washers!

Unread 07-05-2013, 11:19 AM   #1
Kuntryboy816
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Help out a newbie?

I can't help her out anymore than I did. I'm a YJ guy so I don't know too much about y'alls new-fangled type aw.to.mo.bills.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f7/cel-help-1545043/

A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government. -George Washington
Kuntryboy816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2013, 11:25 AM   #2
scott02ws6
2005 WK 

I tried the link but it says it's invalid, your signature is absolutely correct tho my friend! Great quote
Unread 07-07-2013, 11:48 AM   #3
Kuntryboy816
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Thanks. The mods moved and combined her thread to this forum. It's titled something like code p0430 on 2005 grand chrokee... Or something like that.
A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government. -George Washington
Kuntryboy816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2013, 01:36 PM   #4
scott02ws6
2005 WK 

Gotcha, well hell if I remember right that's a passenger side cat. Could be the cat or top o2

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.