Help - Maintenance Message Driving Me Insane - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Help - Maintenance Message Driving Me Insane

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all ECGS Black Friday Sale!!6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!

Unread 02-27-2013, 06:21 AM   #1
paulmlo
2011 WK 

Help - Maintenance Message Driving Me Insane

Hi All,

I have a 2011 GJC Deisel and just had a 60k service - but the service light was not reset.

I don't what I am doing wrong, but cannot reset it - please help. I don't think the dog can take any more kicks (kidding - any animal activists - sorry, now please step away from the keyboard).

I did the key on, depress the accelerator three times whilst touching your left ear lobe with your right hand, etc etc - but no joy.

Am I missing something here?

Cheers,

Paul

paulmlo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-28-2013, 02:55 AM   #2
blizzboy283
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmlo
Hi All,

I have a 2011 GJC Deisel and just had a 60k service - but the service light was not reset.

I don't what I am doing wrong, but cannot reset it - please help. I don't think the dog can take any more kicks (kidding - any animal activists - sorry, now please step away from the keyboard).

I did the key on, depress the accelerator three times whilst touching your left ear lobe with your right hand, etc etc - but no joy.

Am I missing something here?

Cheers,

Paul
You would probably have better luck in the wk2 forum. This is the wk/XK forum for 05-10.
05 WK LTD 5.7L Hemi QD II Midnight Blue Pearl, Blue WK Club member #30
Intune, AFE Stage 2 CAI, BT Catch Can, Gibson Cat-back, OME HD, 255/75/17 BFG KM1s, 1.25" Spidertrax, LED Interior, Reverse & Tail Lights, 3/4" Grille, Chrome Fuel Door & handles, SRT8 Pedals, Taylor Shorties, XK knob, 4xGuard Front 4 & Rear Diff.
blizzboy283 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-28-2013, 03:04 AM   #3
paulmlo
2011 WK 

Thanks for that, I actually thought I had submitted on WK2.

Much appreciated.
paulmlo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.