Help On 5.7l Hemi Europe - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Help On 5.7l Hemi Europe

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 12-11-2007, 06:20 AM   #1
MasterFrost

Help On 5.7l Hemi Europe

First of all I must say 2 things for my self even I have done it long way before. Well I live in GREECE - EUROPE and am owner of a beautifull WK 4x4 5.7L HEMI 2006model.

I have install the 2,5' inch suspension and new tires and rims as the stock rims would produce problems to the new tyres since they need more offset in order to fit the new tires.
Now ,I need your help as I have bought from GSMOTORSPORTS a full blower kit (SC) and received it.
During installation we found out that the kit cannot fit in my bay and especially the Air intake pipe from the SC to the engine as the Air intake pipe engaged with the radiators fan - NO ROOM. Not to mention the extra injectors that worse the space problems MORE.Also the Air inlet pipe from the Air filter to the SC has NO ROOM to fit.

Well please let me know if anyone else in here has the same modification of SC and if had any problems with the installation.

In first place they accepted they send me the wrong exhaust from 6.1L and cannot fit the 5.7L motor. But as mentioned before even other part cannot fit since there is NO ROOM.

Secondly as I am determined to do the upgrade please let me know any other brand kit of SC except GSMOTORSPORTS for the 5.7L that definetely fits...

Any help will highly appreciated.

Thank you
Andrew

MasterFrost is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.