Heated Seats - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Heated Seats

Bead Lock Wheels! Raceline, Trail Ready, & Trail-Gear2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler Black (Paint to Match) Grille2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler Black Sun Shade (Rugged Ridge)

Unread 04-18-2013, 12:03 PM   #1
ghostrider2
2007 WK 

Heated Seats

'07 with heated seats. Do the switches light up along with the rest of the instrument panel lights and other switches?

Cheers!

ghostrider2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2013, 01:35 PM   #2
goldcrown4
2005 WK 

Hoping this is relevent... I drive an '05 GC Hemi Ltd and my seat heater buttons do light up, but only when I press them to activate the heat. Two bars come on at first press (indicating both elements are active), second press deactivates one of the elements, etc. I don't recall seeing them back-lit during night driving.
goldcrown4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2013, 01:48 PM   #3
overland-wk
2006 WK 

The button should light up. The white outline of the seat on the button should light up light green. I know this cuz i had the same problem on my wk and had to replace the bulbs that are soldered on .
Bumsmodified98xj
overland-wk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2013, 02:21 PM   #4
AJeepZJ
2006 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostrider2 View Post
'07 with heated seats. Do the switches light up along with the rest of the instrument panel lights and other switches?

Cheers!
Yes
Unread 04-18-2013, 09:05 PM   #5
ghostrider2
2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by overland-wk View Post
The button should light up. The white outline of the seat on the button should light up light green. I know this cuz i had the same problem on my wk and had to replace the bulbs that are soldered on .
Soldered??!?!?!? What "genius" thought this one up? Great, want to provide me with a walk-through so I can replace the bulbs? The heat intensity lights up when depressed, but I would like the switch to light up at night.
ghostrider2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2013, 12:31 AM   #6
overland-wk
2006 WK 

There is a thread on how to do this your self on this forum u just need to find it cant remember where its at.
Bumsmodified98xj
overland-wk is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.