Headrest DVD System - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Headrest DVD System

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 08-30-2013, 05:38 AM   #1
luke154
2010 WK 

Headrest DVD System

hey all, i recently bought the audiovox headrest dvd system for my 2010 grand cherokee. the install seems pretty straightforward and i should not have any issues with it but im curious to see if anyone on the forum has used this product. im also wondering if the setup is such that i can put a dvd in the head unit and have it play on the rear dvd players automatically or do i need additional wiring such as a lockpick or something. the head unit is a 430 rbz. only ask cuz if im gonna take the interior apart i only want to do it once!

luke154 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2013, 02:52 PM   #2
justinmiller930
2005 WK 

I wanted to put monitors in my headrests. I watched a good video on youtube on how to install them, but it didn't really go over anything else but installing the actual monitors in the headrests. If you want, I can put the video link in here.
justinmiller930 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.