GROUP BUY: Saguaro WK Bumper -- RESPOND BY 10/8 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > GROUP BUY: Saguaro WK Bumper -- RESPOND BY 10/8

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Closed Thread
Unread 10-02-2013, 11:30 AM   #1
ttusqrl
WK Supporter
2005 WK 

GROUP BUY: Saguaro WK Bumper -- RESPOND BY 10/8

**IMPORTANT**

I need everyone who is interested in a Saguaro bumper for a 05-07 OR 08-10 WK to please PM me with their information. I have an opportunity for us to get these, but I need to know how many people are SERIOUSLY interested. I need this back no later than 10/8!

Estimated delivery time is December.

This is the last chance to get one of these bumpers unless you find it on Craigslist, ebay, etc.

Unread 10-02-2013, 12:03 PM   #2
giulio17

U have a pic of the bber
Unread 10-02-2013, 12:04 PM   #3
giulio17

Bump*
Unread 10-02-2013, 12:25 PM   #4
ttusqrl
WK Supporter
2005 WK 

Here you go:

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/c...l#post10719947

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f67/s...alled-1033451/

Confirming all features listed below -- stay tuned for updates:

Key features include:

* Made of 3/16" and 1/8" steel plate
* Internal gussetted, boxed structure
* Excellent approach angles
* Detachable 3/16" skidplate for radiator protection, included
* Winch mounting for standard 10"x4.5" bolt-pattern and 6.5"x4.5" bolt-pattern short drum winches (ie Warn 9.0RC Rock Crawler Winch)
* Semi-recessed winch tray provides winch protection
* Hawse-type fairlead mounting
* Factory fog light mounting (no wiring required)
* 1" steel shackle mounts (welded front and back, receives 5/8" shackles)
* Integrated Hi-Lift jack points
* Winch cable routing port
* Integrated outdoor temperature sensor bracket
* Integrated washer fluid reservior protection
* Bolt-on installation requires minor drilling and fender liner triming
* Provided with Grade 8 mounting hardware and replacement fender plastic rivets
* Winch, fairlead, fog lights, and d-rings not included
* 05-07 WK Front Winch Bumper dims: 71-3/4"Lx12"Hx27-1/2"D
* 08-10 WK Front Winch Bumper dims: 71-3/4"Lx12"Hx29-1/8"D
* Bumper weight=120lbs./ skidplate weight=12lbs.
Unread 10-02-2013, 12:54 PM   #5
BAH101
2008 WK 

PM sent
Unread 10-02-2013, 01:56 PM   #6
pixelcodex
2007 WK 

I am assuming it is only the front? How much? Didn't Saguaro get sold and the new company who bought it now is closing its doors?
Unread 10-02-2013, 02:09 PM   #7
JeepinShep
2007 WK 

Here are some photos I took from Saguaro's site last year...

I'd LOVE one of their rear bumpers too.

2007 WK Limited, Red Rock Crystal, 3.0L CRD, QD-II. OME HD lift. 255x75x17s. Pinchweld mod. 1.5" Alloy hub-centric spacers. F/R Stillen rotors and pads. 4xG rear diff guard and belly armor. Tuned by Green Diesel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhoch
...you never, ever, skimp on suspension and tires as they will save your *** when you do something stupid - and .. you *will* do something stupid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeansWings
Rock crawling is a whole 'nother animal. To me, the off-camber low rpm negotiation of lines provides a different type of adrenaline than plowing through mud. It's terrifying at times, but the pride of looking back at what you just climbed over is what is addictive.
Unread 10-02-2013, 02:31 PM   #8
Red_liner740

That bumper makes the WK look like Bubba from Forrest Gump
Unread 10-02-2013, 02:46 PM   #9
ttusqrl
WK Supporter
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_liner740 View Post

That bumper makes the WK look like Bubba from Forrest Gump

It's official, Red_liner thinks Bubba is sexy!!!!
Unread 10-02-2013, 02:49 PM   #10
ttusqrl
WK Supporter
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelcodex View Post
I am assuming it is only the front? How much? Didn't Saguaro get sold and the new company who bought it now is closing its doors?

I got him to bite on the front. If you are interested in the back as well, let me know and I'll see what I can do. There is a minimum on these, so we have to have enough to get them ordered.

Right now I am just looking for how many people are (seriously) interested and would be willing to drop down some dollars in the next 30 days if the price meets their expectations (hopefully realistic). Once I gauge the interest then all parties involved will move forward. As an aside, I'm not going to have you guys pay me -- in other words, I'm not going to screw you. I'm also not going to get a better price than you guys do. I'm just happy that I finally get what I've been wanting, and that is something I didn't expect since they stopped producing this product.
Unread 10-02-2013, 04:12 PM   #11
sickchilly
2010 WK 

C'mon guys! Hop on over if you're on the fence. This is the sexiest true winch bumper for the WK and the last chance to get one. Who knows when, if ever, someone else will make something remotely close. I want this and have already PM'd.
Unread 10-02-2013, 04:30 PM   #12
pixelcodex
2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttusqrl
I got him to bite on the front. If you are interested in the back as well, let me know and I'll see what I can do. There is a minimum on these, so we have to have enough to get them ordered. Right now I am just looking for how many people are (seriously) interested and would be willing to drop down some dollars in the next 30 days if the price meets their expectations (hopefully realistic). Once I gauge the interest then all parties involved will move forward. As an aside, I'm not going to have you guys pay me -- in other words, I'm not going to screw you. I'm also not going to get a better price than you guys do. I'm just happy that I finally get what I've been wanting, and that is something I didn't expect since they stopped producing this product.
I AM interested. I have always liked those bumpers, but obviously money is one of the factors. I cannot commit without knowing how much. Unless the deal ends up being too much to pass on (hoping for the latter) 😄
Unread 10-02-2013, 05:40 PM   #13
dieseljeep07

2007 WK 

PM Sent. Woo Hoo
Unread 10-02-2013, 05:57 PM   #14
816jared
2005 WK 

any type of ballpark price? I'm interested as well, but price is probably going to be the biggest determining factor for me.
Unread 10-02-2013, 06:34 PM   #15
JeepinShep
2007 WK 

Two years ago they were around the same price as a fully tricked out ARB bumper. I'm guessing the price he'll quote us depends in part on how many people are on-board with the order. Even if it's in the same price range as the ARB - or worst case, a bit more - it's still a better bumper, and comes with the integrated radiator guard plate. And if he threw in some custom colors in the powder coat.. *swoon*
2007 WK Limited, Red Rock Crystal, 3.0L CRD, QD-II. OME HD lift. 255x75x17s. Pinchweld mod. 1.5" Alloy hub-centric spacers. F/R Stillen rotors and pads. 4xG rear diff guard and belly armor. Tuned by Green Diesel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhoch
...you never, ever, skimp on suspension and tires as they will save your *** when you do something stupid - and .. you *will* do something stupid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeansWings
Rock crawling is a whole 'nother animal. To me, the off-camber low rpm negotiation of lines provides a different type of adrenaline than plowing through mud. It's terrifying at times, but the pride of looking back at what you just climbed over is what is addictive.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.