JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f67/)
-   -   Great deal on MOABS!!! (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f67/great-deal-moabs-1509811/)

denalist 04-15-2013 06:52 PM

Great deal on MOABS!!!
 
If anyone is looking for a great deal on MOAB wheels, I found this deal on eBay. I have purchased a wheel from him, came in MINT condition. Just thought I would pass this along, as I know they made my WK look great! Only $54 a wheel with free shipping.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JEEP-WRANGLE...item41665bc221

Hope I didn't violate anything by posting this, I am in no way affiliated with the seller, just trying to help you guys find some good deals!

Theogriff15 04-15-2013 07:30 PM

Is it just for one wheel?

denalist 04-15-2013 07:56 PM

54 a wheel, I think there are at least ten available.

ColinWK 04-15-2013 07:58 PM

and these will fit on a 2005 WK laredo?

imthehink 04-15-2013 07:59 PM

Yes with spacers. Better deals can be had locally, at least around here anyway.

ColinWK 04-15-2013 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imthehink (Post 15301404)
Yes with spacers. Better deals can be had locally, at least around here anyway.

would the rough country 1.5 inch spacers work? or what is the recommended brand

Theogriff15 04-15-2013 08:03 PM

how much backspacing does the moab wheel have? the superlift requires 5.5" i believe

Theogriff15 04-15-2013 08:07 PM

EDIT: just purchased 4!! Can't wait, been wanting mobs for a while and even if i need spacers they're still sick!! $216 total for 4 moabs shipped!!

ColinWK 04-15-2013 08:13 PM

Just bought mine as well. Amazing since I was about to pull the trigger on some rims that were a little under 200 a piece with shipping. love these types of deals.

Theogriff15 04-15-2013 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ColinWK (Post 15301505)
Just bought mine as well. Amazing since I was about to pull the trigger on some rims that were a little under 200 a piece with shipping. love these types of deals.

Nice man! any plans for painting or anything? My rents are gona kill me when they see 4 wheels in the driveway

ColinWK 04-15-2013 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Theogriff15 (Post 15301517)
Nice man! any plans for painting or anything? My rents are gona kill me when they see 4 wheels in the driveway

Yep, definitely going to paint them black. It'll be fun since it will be my first upgrade/mod ever (I'm only 16).

Just did some looking around and some people say 1/4 spacers will be required while others say none are needed. Hopefully I can find an answer here soon.

Theogriff15 04-15-2013 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ColinWK (Post 15301571)
Yep, definitely going to paint them black. It'll be fun since it will be my first upgrade/mod ever (I'm only 16).

Just did some looking around and some people say 1/4 spacers will be required while others say none are needed. Hopefully I can find an answer here soon.

Oh awesome man! I'm 17, been modding my wk for about a year, it never ends :2thumbsup:

ColinWK 04-15-2013 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Theogriff15 (Post 15301596)
Oh awesome man! I'm 17, been modding my wk for about a year, it never ends :2thumbsup:

I think I'm getting sucked into an expensive yet awesome hobby :laugh:

Going to buy the OME HD lift and Duratracs as soon as this weekend. Who knows what's next

Theogriff15 04-15-2013 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ColinWK (Post 15301628)
I think I'm getting sucked into an expensive yet awesome hobby :laugh:

Going to buy the OME HD lift and Duratracs as soon as this weekend. Who knows what's next

Hahaha once you're on the forum its impossible to turn back. Awesome choice btw! OME and Duratracs, from what I've heard, are both awesome! I have the Daystar 2" kit with bilsteins on my 06. I'm getting a HEMI 08 and I'm gona go Superlift and 35's :rofl: can't wait:2thumbsup:

Jaashua 04-15-2013 08:34 PM

Woman said no :(

Sent from my Samsung S2 using JeepForum


The time now is 12:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.