Grand Slam West - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Grand Slam West

OPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!ExtremeTerrain.com Now Carries Raxiom Off-Road Technology RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 04-12-2010, 09:41 PM   #1
TRZ
2008 WK 

Grand Slam West

Only 20 more days to register and pay for Grand Slam West 2010.

Grand Slam West is an annual Grand Cherokee-only event held (usually) in Moab, Utah. I know of 3 WKs that should be attending, I'd like to get some more.

I'll be leading a "newbie" trail on the first day of the event - this trail is meant to be for people who are new to 4 wheeling with plenty of time available for you to teach your friends/spouse/child how to drive offroad. If you're new to 4 wheeling, we'll give you the driving instruction.

Due to BLM requirements for event insurance we now have to charge $30 per Jeep (we don't make money on the event).

There is a raffle at Saturday night's Pizza in the Park event during which we usually have enough sponsor give-aways to give to each driver at least 1 but usually 2 or 3 prizes.

More information here: Grand Slam West 2010 - Welcome

Registration site here: Grand Slam West 2010

TRZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2010, 09:57 PM   #2
GraKee99
Rapist Wit
1999 WJ 

Here is the link to the thread in GC general discussion too.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/...eduled-823213/

WJ, WK, CJ5

[CENTER][URL="http://staythetrail.org/"][COLOR="Navy"]Stay the Trail[/COLOR][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Colorado Jeep Club Member #188[/COLOR][/CENTER]
GraKee99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.