Grand Cherokee CRD Start Issue - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Grand Cherokee CRD Start Issue

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all ECGS Black Friday Sale!!6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!

Unread 03-12-2013, 03:12 PM   #16
suzieque
2008 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radcrd View Post
I went with the cheap Everstart Maxx H8 battery from Walmart for $117 CDN. And has been great so far. Only been 4 months however but started fine at almost 30 below not plugged.

More info here: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f67/w...temps-1437118/
I bought this battery on Friday. My battery kept losing charge after a few days. This new battery seems very good in our CRDs.

2008 WK "S" Limited bright metallic silver exterior, light graystone interior, 5 speed W5J400 transmission, June 18/2008 build, C213RE rear differential with 3.73 axle ratio, C200FE front differential with 3.73 axle ratio, 245/60R18 Goodyear Fortera tires (stock summer tires), NV245 transfer case, GT2056V turbo, 3.0L CRD (OM642.980)
suzieque is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-17-2013, 01:55 PM   #17
r_unda

1998 TJ Wrangler 

I bought the Everstart Maxx H8 yesterday. Received a Walmart gift card for $100 yesterday and the battery only cost $120 so it was a no brainer for me.

I believe the old battery was original unless previous owner replaced it with a Mopar battery. If original it lasted a little over 100,000 miles. Actually it was still cranking just taking a little longer in the morning to start and for some reason this week the service 4wd message was poping up during cold cranks (the real reason I desided to get a new battery since I knew it was related). Oh and good thing I replace it because the battery had a small hole next to the negative terminal.

Anyways the WK starts right up with new battery and no service 4wd message. So far so good. We will see how long this one last.

2011 WK2 HEMI 4x4 Overland
2007 WK CRD 4x4 Limited GDE Tuned
1998 TJ SE
1973 CJ5 - YJ OME 2.5" lift, 33" tires
1951 Willys truck
r_unda is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.