Starting point for me is a 2010 Laredo with a 3.7 and QTI.
Little bit of history first; I bought this Jeep new in 2010 to replace a leased 2008 WK. When I bought this one late in 2010 it was right around the time the WK2 was released they were just about giving the WKs away and my lease was up, my options however were limited due to budget and availability of WKs with options. I never had the intention to modify her at all, she was just going to be a daily driver that we could fit the family in and was decent in the winter.
Fast forward three years to last fall, I was growing bored with the WK, around this area there are tons of them and they all are the same. After a failed attempt at acquiring a 2013 JK mostly due to dealers not wanting to sell 2013's that were on the lot and pushing the 2014's, not really sure why though, we decided to keep the WK for the foreseeable future. I found this forum while researching maintenance tasks and saw for the first time how "reasonably" priced certain modifications could be to make the Jeep my own.
The initial plan was to do a BB lift and get some 265/70's on the stock wheels. That plan changed when I found a set of five JK takeoffs for a reasonable, read less than I would have paid for five new tires alone, and a used set of front OME MD coils.
So today the spacers and Moabs went on and after taking them for a shake down drive I have found that they are a lot louder and with a lot more vibration than I thought they would be! I also have a slight rub on the pinch weld, the PW mod may happen depending on how long it takes to get the rear OME coils. Below is the Before and After.
List of "Mods"
1.5" Spidertrax spacers
BF Goodrich M/T 255/75/r17
List of Planned Mods
Swap over TPMS
Pinch Weld Mod (Depending on how long it takes to get a lift put on)
OME MD Springs
Bilstein 4600 fronts
Bilstein 5100 rears
LED Rock/Courtesy Lights
LED Cargo Area Lights
LED Interior Light Swap
Bedline Bumper Step Pad
New Stabilizer Bar Bushings (I hope that is what is clunking)
How it looked to begin with:
How it looks now: