Gas & Brake pedal vibration and pulsing Help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Gas & Brake pedal vibration and pulsing Help

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineAwesome savings at openboxoffroad.comNitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wd

Unread 10-15-2014, 04:09 PM   #1
ChrisWK
2005 WK 

Gas & Brake pedal vibration and pulsing Help

I have thrown parts at my jeep and cannot fix this problem. I changed all brake rotors and pads new shocks new upper control arms. I still have this annoying vibration in the gas pedal any speed and the brake pedal vibrates too with just touching it with your foot, but once you brake it has a pulsing feeling not like the abs feeling but similar too it. Could I have a bad abs sensor and not know it or will I have a warning message ? My two front tires are worn on the inside because of bad shocks. The fluid in the diffs is mobile one about 15k on the fluid.
What else to look for or fix this problem.

Thanks
ChrisWK

Limited HEMI Dark Khaki Pearl SRT8 Full Body Kit, Roof Rails,SRT8 Engine Strut Bar, Lund Rear Spoiler, MYGIG INSTALLED with LOCKPICK, Kenwood Sub,AFE Intake, Taylor Spark Plug Wires,G2 Silver Painted Brake Calipers, Billet Tech Catch Can, Addco Sway Bars Front and Rear, Eibach Lowering Springs,Xenon Volt HID Lows 6k,Chrome SRT Reps
ChrisWK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-15-2014, 04:36 PM   #2
carangelover
2007 WK 

When was the last time the brake fluid was changed? I had the same problem for the brakes. I changed the fluid to clean new stuff and it resolved the issue. I had never changed it before 103K.
carangelover is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-15-2014, 05:20 PM   #3
TangoTango
2008 WK 

warped rotors? did you turn the new rotors?
TangoTango is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-16-2014, 09:03 AM   #4
ChrisWK
2005 WK 

I turned the front rotors and got new rear rotors, I changed the fluid all nice and clean bleed the line to clear fluid.
Limited HEMI Dark Khaki Pearl SRT8 Full Body Kit, Roof Rails,SRT8 Engine Strut Bar, Lund Rear Spoiler, MYGIG INSTALLED with LOCKPICK, Kenwood Sub,AFE Intake, Taylor Spark Plug Wires,G2 Silver Painted Brake Calipers, Billet Tech Catch Can, Addco Sway Bars Front and Rear, Eibach Lowering Springs,Xenon Volt HID Lows 6k,Chrome SRT Reps
ChrisWK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-18-2015, 07:29 PM   #5
TurboDiesel
2008 WK 

any update on this?

i bled my brakes and get an almost abs like feel on my brake pedal
very random and just a quick vibration...not consistent

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.