fuse advice - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > fuse advice

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 11-13-2006, 07:11 AM   #1
student_dr_jeep

fuse advice

anyone know which fuse is related to stored settings for tranny, etc? i want to reset the shift memory, and im not sure which fuse to pull to do so.

Unread 11-13-2006, 08:23 AM   #2
Bulldog9

Quote:
Originally Posted by student_dr_jeep
anyone know which fuse is related to stored settings for tranny, etc? i want to reset the shift memory, and im not sure which fuse to pull to do so.
Most pull the battery cable for 1/2 hour.
1979 Yamaha XS1100
Bulldog9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2006, 10:07 AM   #3
jeep_on

Shift point are controlled by the PCM.

Waiting on a 2013 RHD JK Unlimited

Quote:
Originally Posted by PM Thor View Post
Wait, you can't cross creeks up there? What the Hell is up with these Canadians?
jeep_on is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.