Full or Budget OME Suspension? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Full or Budget OME Suspension?

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 05-26-2013, 08:01 PM   #1
OregonCarGuy

Full or Budget OME Suspension?

I'm looking to purchase the OME lift for my WK, but I'm not sure if it is worth it to spend almost $400 more for Front OME struts and Rear OME shocks. (This is the page that I'm looking at). What are your thoughts on this?
Have a safe Memorial weekend!

OregonCarGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2013, 08:15 PM   #2
sk1er18
2007 XK Commander 

OME front struts are worth it.

I think there are better options for the rear shocks that'll allow more travel. But it all depends on what you want to do with the vehicle.
sk1er18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2013, 10:58 PM   #3
Kolak
Vendor

I have the full OME kit on special right. That will help you bridge that gap a bit and get you the much better performing OME struts and shocks. Send me a PM here on the forum if you'd like to chat.
kolak@aol.com or kolak@kolakperformance.com
Kolak is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.