Fuel Rail-Connection loose - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Fuel Rail-Connection loose

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineJeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete

Unread 11-18-2013, 01:58 PM   #1
DVB
2006 WK 

Fuel Rail-Connection loose

I replaced one of my injectors over the weekend and I noticed the rail that crosses to the other rail seems a little loose/wobbly. The passenger/driver side rails are nice and solid it's just that middle connector that I'm kind of wondering about.

Unread 11-18-2013, 03:03 PM   #2
caulk04
2008 WK 

My old 4.7 truck had the same problem for years...

When I did the HO cam swap, it got bumped and became loose. I was worried for a while but soon learned to forget about it. Keep an eye for leaks, but I bet it'll be fine.
Unread 11-20-2013, 08:32 AM   #3
DVB
2006 WK 

It seemed to tighten up a little after I put everything back together. I think it'll be good. Thanks.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.