Fuel Rail-Connection loose - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Fuel Rail-Connection loose

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineOfficial Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto UnFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 11-18-2013, 12:58 PM   #1
DVB
2006 WK 

Fuel Rail-Connection loose

I replaced one of my injectors over the weekend and I noticed the rail that crosses to the other rail seems a little loose/wobbly. The passenger/driver side rails are nice and solid it's just that middle connector that I'm kind of wondering about.

Unread 11-18-2013, 02:03 PM   #2
caulk04
2008 WK 

My old 4.7 truck had the same problem for years...

When I did the HO cam swap, it got bumped and became loose. I was worried for a while but soon learned to forget about it. Keep an eye for leaks, but I bet it'll be fine.
Unread 11-20-2013, 07:32 AM   #3
DVB
2006 WK 

It seemed to tighten up a little after I put everything back together. I think it'll be good. Thanks.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.