Fuel pump??? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Fuel pump???

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Building a Bumper?Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 10-20-2013, 07:15 AM   #1
goflick
2005 WK 

Fuel pump???

For the last 3-4 months my 2005 GC WK 4.7L(132K miles) has had some issued at start up. At first I thought it was the transmission slipping, I did a tranny filter and fluid change at 100K). The vehicle starts with no issues but when I put it in drive or reverse there is a delay before the vehicle will actually move. After the initial hesitation there are no issues until the last week. It seems that when I park in my driveway, which has a slight incline, I have the initial hesitation but then when I get to the stop sign at the end of my block the vehicle stalls. Start it back up and drive with no issues. When I park in the street I have yet to have the vehicle stall after initial start up. I've never had a fuel pump issue with any of my other vehicles and don't have any experience with fp issues. Anyone with any fp experience that could confirm my concerns???

goflick is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.