2Likes
  • 1 Post By derpboss
  • 1 Post By Hemicuda61

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 Old 09-21-2017, 10:54 AM Thread Starter
ewiles10
2010 WK 

Garage
Front Bumpers, Rear Bumpers, Custom ones, Let's see them!

I know us WK an XK drivers have hard time finding the best bumper since there aren't as many out there as the wranglers and other models. So I figured I would start a thread so everyone could share them in one place!

You know you bought the right vehicle when you turn it on and it does the same back to you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 09-21-2017, 11:29 AM
jeepstercanada

Wam bumpers best option or custom build
post #3 of 7 Old 09-21-2017, 11:26 PM
azzkicker
2007 WK 

ARB winch mount front. Works great, been beating the crap out of it. The only problem I've had is I kept bending my license plate. I nose dived into the sand and bent it, and more recently I smashed it into a dirt bank getting every inch for a 10 point turn on a tight black diamond trail. I've just moved the plate up and back, which will keep it out of harms way.

07 WK 5.7 QD2, 4" lift, 33X10" tires, M8000s
ARB twin air,Dual AGM group 49, sliders and skids

post #4 of 7 Old 09-21-2017, 11:35 PM
azzkicker
2007 WK 

For the rear, I wanted a winch mount bumper and nobody but metal pasja was offering one. I was willing to pay their price, but when I finally found somebody willing to send me one, it looked like I would pay up front, and pray they sent one in the next year.

Instead, I had FMJ offroad design and build me one. There have been many delays, and many reasons for them, but I still haven't gotten my hands on it. The latest tease has been these photos, which were a couple weeks ago. I'm not sure why it isn't shipped yet, and the shop that is going to install it has not been getting responses to their inquiries.

Here's photos of the rear bumper, and another shot of the front.

07 WK 5.7 QD2, 4" lift, 33X10" tires, M8000s
ARB twin air,Dual AGM group 49, sliders and skids
post #5 of 7 Old 09-22-2017, 03:18 AM
derpboss

Quote:
Originally Posted by azzkicker View Post
For the rear, I wanted a winch mount bumper and nobody but metal pasja was offering one. I was willing to pay their price, but when I finally found somebody willing to send me one, it looked like I would pay up front, and pray they sent one in the next year.

Instead, I had FMJ offroad design and build me one. There have been many delays, and many reasons for them, but I still haven't gotten my hands on it. The latest tease has been these photos, which were a couple weeks ago. I'm not sure why it isn't shipped yet, and the shop that is going to install it has not been getting responses to their inquiries.

Here's photos of the rear bumper, and another shot of the front.

If it hasn't been too long, I would do a credit card charge back, tell em you'll pay again when they are ready to ship. That is bull****, I remember you ordering that months ago.
badgerwithhands likes this.
post #6 of 7 Old 09-22-2017, 05:05 AM
Hemicuda61

Here is one I liked

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
ewiles10 likes this.
post #7 of 7 Old 09-22-2017, 09:24 AM
KUJeeper82

1985 CJ7 

When I get some free cash I'm getting an ARB Front bumper and WAM Rear with the swing out tire carrier, gas can holder, HI-lift Jack mount and CB Mount.

Couple that with a Gobi roof rack, 4X Gaurd skids/rails, 6" modified superlift with king coils, 35" MTRs and maybe a LRA 30 gallon extended range fuel tank...

Would have to sell my other jeep to fund.

2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland w/ 3.0L CRD & QDII):
Installed: GDE Hot Tune,CB DPF Delete Pipe, 285/70/17 GY Duratracs, 4" SuperLift

Future Mods:
ARB Winch Bumper, Crawler Rear Bumper/Tire Carrier

1985 Jeep CJ7:
105k miles, 4.0L H.O. I6, AX-15, Dana 300, 4" BDS, Moser 1-pieces, Detroit AMC 20, Truetrac Dana 30, 4.56 regear, 33x12.50x15 BFG MTs

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.