flowmaster American thunder stainless - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > flowmaster American thunder stainless

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGSmittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!

Unread 06-20-2013, 02:10 PM   #1
jeepsrgood4u
2009 WK 

flowmaster American thunder stainless

What up Jeep folk,
What's the feedback on this system? I've read other posts and seems peoplw like Magna flow? Looking for something modest at idle and cruising interstate. But also want something that let's everybody know I'm around while driving through town. Any advice would be great. Moved up a caliber n picked up an 09 Overland and want to hear it sing.
Thanks for any info.

jeepsrgood4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2013, 02:20 AM   #2
Bigdlensch
2006 WK 

I had that system with 4 in resonator tips on my 3.8 camaro and REALLY liked it. Most people didn't know it was a v6, not motorheads obviously, but still. Don't know about a jeep tho, don't think huge chrome tips would look great on a jeep. And I think they helped the sound a bit. I have the 4.7 and a 40 series on it, and I love it. Sounds great at idle, gets louder in the midrange ( which happens to be where I usually keep rpm under normal acceleration)
And not too bad at highway speeds.

Sent from my iPad using JeepForum
Bigdlensch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2013, 09:14 AM   #3
modernblueWK

Do your research on the exhaust system plus MDS. It might spund funny with mds on.
Blue WK club #4
modernblueWK is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.