Flat roof rails - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Flat roof rails

Component speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFGPoison Spyder Ricochet RockersROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 05-21-2007, 04:45 AM   #1
vettercr86

Flat roof rails

Hey guys new member here I have a 2005 GC limited and was trying to see if anybody has installed the flat roof rails in place of the roof rack(like the srt8) if so where did you get them??

vettercr86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2007, 07:08 AM   #2
coloradowk

A few people have. You can get them from your dealership or try www.justforjeeps.com
coloradowk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2007, 07:25 PM   #3
OnlyInARealJeep

Yeah www.justforjeeps.com is your best bet.

Modifications: Magnaflow Exhaust System, K&N 63 Series Intake System, JET Chip Stage Two, Addco Anti-Sway Bars, 4xGuard Front Guard II, 4xGuard Side Steps With Rock Rails, 4xGuard Rear Guard HC, Mopar Front Suspension Skid Plate, Door Entry Guards, Mopar Tail Light Guards, SRT-8 Sports Pedals, Commander Shifter Knob, Two 10" JL Audio W6v2 Subwoofers, JL Audio 500/1 Amp, And Thule Sport Utility Bars With Six Skis or Four Snowboards Clamps And Fairing.

Up Next: Front Window Tint and 4xGuard Belly Guard HC
OnlyInARealJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2007, 07:35 PM   #4
05HemiQuadII

JFJ has them for $125 a set. I had to run the search on their site to find them. I may get a set my self. I hate roof racks.
05HemiQuadII is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2007, 08:30 PM   #5
CEPCNC
2005 WK 

Yeah, I'd go straight to the dealer or purchase off of JustForJeeps.com. Don't bother with them on eBay. i've seen them as high as $180 or a little more on there.
CEPCNC is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.