Flashpaq Config Not on File - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Flashpaq Config Not on File

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all ECGS Black Friday Sale!!6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!

Unread 12-25-2013, 04:24 PM   #1
tfgnt16
2009 WK 

Flashpaq Config Not on File

Merry Christmas everyone. I just got around to using my Superchips 3870 and am having an issue with the WK. The flashpaq loads the stock file into storage successfully, then asks to cycle the ignition from on to off. When I turn the jeep back on, the flashpaq proceeds to clear the DTC codes and then has the "vehicle calibration not on file" message. I have updated the flashpaq, trying multiple times and even through the software, superchips claims my vehicle isn't yet supported. I know this is the right model flashpaq, and the WK is bone stock with absolutely no mods. I am completely clueless and frustrated as I was really looking forward to the 91 performance tune. Any help would be much appreciated.

Unread 12-25-2013, 05:00 PM   #2
nzuzenski
2006 WK 

You're best bet is to get in touch with SuperChips. I couldn't even tune my 3870. Every time I get to where you're at it says "Transmission not detected" haha, which doesn't even make since.
nzuzenski is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-25-2013, 06:52 PM   #3
tfgnt16
2009 WK 

When I plug it into the PC and look at "Tuner Info" it says, "Dodge 3870; V3.05.05 and the serial number". And then the databases don't show any Jeep models. Diesel, Gas, Gas Truck, 5.9 and 6.7...
Unread 12-26-2013, 04:22 PM   #4
jeepsrgood4u
2009 WK 

I had the same issues when I first updated and tried to use. Superchips had to write up a new calibration for my tuner in order for it to work. Had to wait a little over two weeks but it works great. Talk to Ron at Superchips, he'll get you squared away.

rrapp@superchips.com
09 0verland BBCPC 5.7 QD11 | Arb deluxe front bumber | Bilstein 5100 each corner | Superchips 3870 | 3" Stainless Gibson catback | K&N CAI | 1.5 Spdertrax | pinch weld mod | 255/70/18 Silent armors | 3" stainless tube steps | Weathertec digital complete set | Taillight guards |
jeepsrgood4u is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-27-2013, 08:29 AM   #5
ASTMedic

I'm having problems with my 3870 also but it's the "Transmission not detected" error. I'm waiting on the guys at Superchips to get back from Christmas brake on the 6th and we'll see what's up.
ASTMedic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.