Flashpak Tuner - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 12-20-2015, 11:24 AM Thread Starter
rbgfishboy
2007 WK 

Flashpak Tuner

Hey, I'm curious if any of you folks have used a Flashpak Tuner? I've thought about trying one many times, but never have. My WK is a 2007 with a 4.7, and it is a daily driver 98% of the time. I never go off road, but pull a 2000 lb. bass boat occasionally. Would one of these really help? I'd be looking for better gas mileage more than anything else. Just curious what your experience is on these. Thanks for any replies!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 12-20-2015, 11:35 AM
06WKHEMI
2006 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbgfishboy
Hey, I'm curious if any of you folks have used a Flashpak Tuner? I've thought about trying one many times, but never have. My WK is a 2007 with a 4.7, and it is a daily driver 98% of the time. I never go off road, but pull a 2000 lb. bass boat occasionally. Would one of these really help? I'd be looking for better gas mileage more than anything else. Just curious what your experience is on these. Thanks for any replies!
I use one but not for mileage I use it for HP. Trying to get better mileage out of these bricks is kinda pointless they are a heavy brick rolling down the road

2006 Black wk overland HEMI QDII. OME HD bilstein struts with 58643 monroe load levelers RRO uca, afe cold air intake,hella 500FF behind grille, RC 1.5 wheel spacers s4xc cb antenna mount with 5ft firestik and midland 1001wx CB,265/70-17 falken rockymountain ats, pinch weld mod, door lock mod, Rola basket with 2 Hella 500 FF`s.
post #3 of 4 Old 12-20-2015, 12:53 PM
sheepdog918
2007 WK 

Totally agree with the mpg, waste of time really as I gained maybe like 1-2 miles with the 91 tune. But the power difference is night and day, and I really wanted it to calibrate the speedo with the difference in tires

There are the wolves, there are the sheep, but then, there are the Sheepdog's
post #4 of 4 Old 12-20-2015, 01:15 PM
Kolak
Vendor

If you get one (and you will like it) don't get the old model 3872. The new model 3874 has just been introduced and it features a color high res screen vs the old, small black and white display. PM me if I can be of assistance - I have them on intro special now

Kolak Performance and Offroad
Member: Specialty Equipment Market Association
Telephone: 480 998-3661

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
or
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.