Firestone Coil Rite - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Firestone Coil Rite

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 12-16-2011, 09:24 AM   #1
OttawaJeepClub

Firestone Coil Rite

I installed the Firestone Coil Rite in August, and twice now I have had the hose pull out of the 90deg elbow at the top of the bag. I think its related to the vehicle going up on the hoist and the bag pulling down when the coil extends.

yesterday, I remove it all because each 90deg are broken, anyone else have this happen and find a solution? maybe make a slot in the bump stop cup instead of a hole?

To me it seems like the coils at the top of the spring would force the hose to bend coming out of the sump stop cup. Firestone is sending me replacements, but I am wondering if anyone had this happen to them also.

OttawaJeepClub is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.