[Few Pics] Testing Out My Stock 08 4.7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > [Few Pics] Testing Out My Stock 08 4.7

Dana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 07-11-2013, 07:34 PM   #1
redshift88
2008 WK 

[Few Pics] Testing Out My Stock 08 4.7

First Post

I bought this Jeep to be a fun DD that could tow my project car. It seems I might be having more fun in the Jeep. Now I have two money pits. Anyways....

A friend offered to accompany me up a muddy trail near my home (in case I got stuck) and I couldn't resist. This stock WK did pretty well, even with the air dam!

Enjoy the pictures of an unmolested WK at the top of a New York mountain.

P.S. I ordered some recovery rings from Aspen Creek today, pictures to follow.

As I haven't resized the pictures, and there are quite a few. Here's an imgur link instead.

http://imgur.com/a/c6E0A

It's nice to meet you all.

08 WK 4.7 QTII

redshift88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2013, 07:57 PM   #2
TurboDiesel
2008 WK 

awesome pics!
did u cross the mud hole?
255/75R17 BFG KM1's
17" ion alloy rims
15" kicker solo baric L7 w/ Alpine m1000 amp
aftermarket headlights w/5000k HIDs
Red interior LEDs and Red license plate LED
Tinted tails
5% tint over the rear windows
more to come....
TurboDiesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2013, 05:37 AM   #3
redshift88
2008 WK 

Oh yeah. There were about 3. That was one of the milder ones, and because I had caught up to my friend, I had time to snap a picture. The water almost covered the wheel and the mud was packed high enough I would have to turn out of the ruts to continue.

It seems an appropriate modification is to relocate my diff breathers a little higher if I want to try another "water crossing."

Thanks for the compliment!
redshift88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.