Fender stripe drawings - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Fender stripe drawings

CurrieSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 07-24-2013, 10:43 PM   #1
08hemi
2008 WK 

Fender stripe drawings

Does anyone have any sort of drawings for the side stripes that a few of ya'll have? DWG/DXF, PDF? I've got a graphics shop near me that owes me some work and I figured I would see if anyone else has any info they would share before I go and pattern it up myself.

08hemi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-25-2013, 06:31 AM   #2
Jeepforthewin
Lucky Charms!

2005 WK 

Talking about the ORT stripes?
Unread 07-25-2013, 10:09 AM   #3
08hemi
2008 WK 

Not the 3D emblem like Omelet has... just the vertical pin striping. I was hoping to have the thing die cut. I can pattern it and draw it up myself, just thought I would see if anyone else had before me.
Unread 07-25-2013, 05:06 PM   #4
Omelet
Evil Overlord!

2005 WK 

Well the good news is that I have all the dimension drawn up and written down at home, the bad new is they are a little out of reach for the near future

HEMI Club Member #31 - - - JEEP Makes It, HEMI Shakes It!!!
Omelet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-25-2013, 08:04 PM   #5
Anon155
2005 WK 

I went out and measured mine for ya. The whole stripe measures 5 1/2" across. The 2 outer stripes are 3/8" and the main stripe is 4 1/4". The gaps between the stripes should be 3/8" as well. Thats if I can still add properly
05 Jeep Grand Cherokee: ORT 4X4; Khaki #55
Too many mod's to list...
Anon155 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-25-2013, 08:48 PM   #6
08hemi
2008 WK 

Thanks! That'll make life a bit easier. And to omelet... I think I remember seeing somewhere that your in the military, and overseas at that... all I have to say to you is thank you for your service man.
Unread 07-26-2013, 02:54 AM   #7
Omelet
Evil Overlord!

2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anon155 View Post
I went out and measured mine for ya. The whole stripe measures 5 1/2" across. The 2 outer stripes are 3/8" and the main stripe is 4 1/4". The gaps between the stripes should be 3/8" as well. Thats if I can still add properly
That sounds about right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08hemi View Post
Thanks! That'll make life a bit easier. And to omelet... I think I remember seeing somewhere that your in the military, and overseas at that... all I have to say to you is thank you for your service man.
That is correct and it is my pleasure

HEMI Club Member #31 - - - JEEP Makes It, HEMI Shakes It!!!
Omelet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.