The Faz's Build Thread - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > The Faz's Build Thread

New Product Release: Flowmaster CA Legal Direct-Fit CatalyPartsHubDirect: Hella LED Lighting, HID Xenon, Headlamps, Hella Rallye 1000 Series 12-Volt/55-Watt Black Magic Halog

Unread 08-25-2014, 12:34 AM   #16
B2LL2F

nice build. I like the overall look. How are the lights? are they brighter/ worse than stock? i have seen them and ebay and i like the look but always thought id hate to buy them to find they are no better than a pair of candles in the wind.

B2LL2F is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-25-2014, 05:34 PM   #17
TheFaz

2007 WK 

Which lights are you referring to? The black aftermarket projector headlights? If so, the light output with stock bulbs was slightly less than the stock housings. I'm sure it would be much better with HIDs installed properly.
Unread 08-31-2014, 09:09 AM   #18
PDragon
2007 WK 

Great rig and build. The rubicon wheels on 32" look amazing. Where do you carry the spare tire?
Unread 08-31-2014, 09:35 AM   #19
Jvenrick

2007 WK 

Looking good. Really like the wheels and tires!!
2007 Grand Cherokee Rocky Mountain Edition: 4.7L V8- QTII- Green- Mopar Recovery Hooks Front/Rear- 2in Rough Country lift- 265/70/17 Cooper discover AT3's- 1in BORA wheel spacers- Rola roof basket with extension- F-150 Monroe load levelers- Putco window vents- plasti-dipped wheels- Stillen rotors and pads- solid diff cover- N Dure tail light guards
Jvenrick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-01-2014, 11:24 AM   #20
TheFaz

2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDragon View Post
Great rig and build. The rubicon wheels on 32" look amazing. Where do you carry the spare tire?
Thank you, and haha, I have not modded the hitch to fit the spare yet, sooooo it's sitting comfortably here:

Fits in nicely with my toolbox and compressor. But I'll get around to modding the hitch eventually because it doesn't leave much room for other things back there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvenrick View Post
Looking good. Really like the wheels and tires!!
Thanks! I think they really bring it all together.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.