DTC help, U2504? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > DTC help, U2504?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

Unread 03-26-2014, 09:11 AM   #1
Airslot

DTC help, U2504?

I'll try to keep this as brief as possible, but here is what happened.

Driving to church Sunday morning, accelerating from a light in a left hand turn, it felt like to 2005 Wk w/ Hemi just cut off for a second, then restarted. Did it twice, and of course check engine light comes on. (that's a good thing.) Vehicle felt sluggish, not much throttle response. Dash said "ESP Disabled" with approriate light in dash as well. Actually watched it cut off again a few seconds later, dropping from 1700rpms to 0, then coming back on. Dropped off the family, then plugged in my scan gauge 2. Got a variety of codes, which I didn't record at the time, but I seem to remember a "high fuel circuit code was one of them, along with a U2564 I think. Later, there were P1400, P1404, P1406, some of the codes were MDS codes and something said MAP sensor I believe.

Got home and thought that with the wide variety of random codes, that just maybe I had a bad battery? Took it out and went to get a new one, but decided to test if first. Parts store said battery tested perfect; damn it! I wanted the battery to have a fault.

After putting the battery back, its been fine since. I've had three pending codes every time I look at my ScanGauge, and they have been random except U2504? I can't find a definition for that code. The other two are P09Fo, and P26F4 right now. What are those. I keep things properly maintained, but I put about 36k miles per year on this thing. Right now, I don't trust it.

Any ideas or opinions?

Thanks,

'Slot

Airslot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2014, 06:55 AM   #2
Airslot

Bump?
Airslot is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.