DTC help, U2504? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > DTC help, U2504?

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rockEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 03-26-2014, 09:11 AM   #1
Airslot

DTC help, U2504?

I'll try to keep this as brief as possible, but here is what happened.

Driving to church Sunday morning, accelerating from a light in a left hand turn, it felt like to 2005 Wk w/ Hemi just cut off for a second, then restarted. Did it twice, and of course check engine light comes on. (that's a good thing.) Vehicle felt sluggish, not much throttle response. Dash said "ESP Disabled" with approriate light in dash as well. Actually watched it cut off again a few seconds later, dropping from 1700rpms to 0, then coming back on. Dropped off the family, then plugged in my scan gauge 2. Got a variety of codes, which I didn't record at the time, but I seem to remember a "high fuel circuit code was one of them, along with a U2564 I think. Later, there were P1400, P1404, P1406, some of the codes were MDS codes and something said MAP sensor I believe.

Got home and thought that with the wide variety of random codes, that just maybe I had a bad battery? Took it out and went to get a new one, but decided to test if first. Parts store said battery tested perfect; damn it! I wanted the battery to have a fault.

After putting the battery back, its been fine since. I've had three pending codes every time I look at my ScanGauge, and they have been random except U2504? I can't find a definition for that code. The other two are P09Fo, and P26F4 right now. What are those. I keep things properly maintained, but I put about 36k miles per year on this thing. Right now, I don't trust it.

Any ideas or opinions?

Thanks,

'Slot

Airslot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2014, 06:55 AM   #2
Airslot

Bump?
Airslot is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.