Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

DiabloSport InTune i2 I2050

710 views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  Hemicuda61 
#1 ·
Anyone messed with this on a WK yet? Or even the Trinity T1000 ? I've seen a larger number of issues with the new SC 3874 f5 and that a lot of people have gone with SC mostly because of the ATT app, but it looks like these devices are capable of changing shift points and firmness.

#4 ·
Awesom! Keep me posted. I am curious if it can do the ATT programming like the SC tuner and may have better luck. I have seen a lot of people having issues recently with the SC tuner, but because it offers the ATT it still has the upperhand.

#7 ·
So I installed the 91 octane tune and turned up the throttle response to 12%...getting tons more power, much better throttle response and gas mileage is up 4 or 5 mpg'!!! That was driving up the mountain and I am not an easy driver...more to come.
Did the new DS come with any transmission apps like the ATT app on the SC tuner? Were you able to change shift points or anything like that ?

#6 ·
Awesome, were you able to make any adjustments to the shift points ? Or is there even an application to make changes to shifting like the ATT portion that SC has?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.