Dash Cover - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Dash Cover

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 07-24-2007, 07:41 PM   #1
Tuco
2007 WK 

Dash Cover

Looking for a reasonably priced dash cover for our 07 WK. We saw some at JC Whitney online, but its hard to tell what it will look like or how it will fit. Have any of you found a good source for these?

Unread 07-24-2007, 09:36 PM   #2
iced_wk
2006 WK 

word is the 08 will have a "soft" dash...wonder if it will fit on the 05+
iced_wk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2007, 10:26 PM   #3
DangerousTacos

Quote:
Originally Posted by iced_wk
word is the 08 will have a "soft" dash...wonder if it will fit on the 05+
If theres a will, theres a way!

I think we all want an upgrade from our Lego-hard dashes.

Who wants to be the test guinea pig?
Unread 07-24-2007, 10:34 PM   #4
Tuco
2007 WK 

Actually we dont mind the dash as it is; we arent trying to sleep on it We want something to protect the dash from the evil sun.

The horrible lack of a good armrest is another story. We will have to use some pillows for road trips. We heard the 08's might have better armrests. Maybe the door panels are interchangeable. But its not just the lack of a padded armrest, its the height problem. I feel that the interior was designed for persons well under 6 ft. They should be designed for persons of most heights. If Jeep is going to stay in the luxury suv market they could do well to study what the pros are doing... like caddy, lincoln and mercedes etc.
Unread 07-24-2007, 11:11 PM   #5
DangerousTacos

I'm 6'1" and have had no problems fitting in the WK. I did notice that I have a little more head room in our Envoy though.

The doorhandle/armrest on the 08 is leather, and looks like it is stuffed with some sort of cushioning. I'd imagine a retrofit on our doors won't be a problem.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.