Darned car washes, and stupid me! - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Darned car washes, and stupid me!

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 05-03-2006, 11:27 AM   #16
LaurXK

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrsmithwhaley
Sounds kinky!!
I'm up for kinky...

LaurXK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2006, 11:30 AM   #17
Divinitous
Disgruntled Jeepforum'er

2000 TJ Wrangler 

When you take antenna off tis a great whip to smack unruly children around with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enzo Ferrari
"The Jeep is Americas only real sports car!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBlaine
"Jeeps do not make jeepers, jeepers make Jeeps."
Divinitous is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2006, 06:30 PM   #18
Jerry Falletta
2009 WK 

Automatic car washes that actually make contact with the vehicle are Satan's way....... I had a rear wiper arm ripped from my WK a while ago in a DeltaSonic wash (Rochester, NY). After the incident I got out and the wash kid came toward me holding the broken wiper arm and asked, "is this yours?"

I responded, "no it is yours now." At that point, a manager came out with the clipboard and incident/claim report, which I completed. They reimbursed me the cost of the new wiper arm/blade, and gave me a coupon for a free wash (which I never used).
Jerry Falletta is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2006, 01:23 PM   #19
simioh

i bought a shortty 9 inch black antena off of ebay, it works same as stock, looks real nice.. (IMO) and is made of rubber so it wont bend or anything. i would highly recommend them for everyone. i wish i had a picture of my commander with the antena, but im being lazy right now hahaha maybe later u'll get one
simioh is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.