Cross Bars Mod - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Cross Bars Mod

Bill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 01-29-2014, 12:49 PM   #1
Nick_Will
2006 WK 

Cross Bars Mod

I am looking for a thread that has pictures and/or step by step of the stock cross bar mod to make the roof rack sit lower. Yes, I have already searched, but I can't find it.

I'm not looking for the one that just replaced the screw with a bolt and washer, but that flips the beam over so that it sits lower to the roof. Can anyone point me in the direction or post a link? I found pictures of one on the Picture thread, but nothing more.

By the way, are there any other mods with the stock cross bars?

Thanks!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.