CRD new member - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > CRD new member

JK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!QTP Low Profile Cutouts Now @ MarylandSpeed- Free ShippingOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!

Unread 04-08-2014, 07:44 PM   #1
jjlmn
2008 WK 

CRD new member

Hello everyone, just joined. Iíve been lurking for a year or so and decided to contribute as this forum has been valuable resource as well as good entertainment. Sadly Iíll be listing my 2008 CRD because lifestyle requires a pickup , Tacoma to be exact. No Diesel - bit of a downgrade I think. I also have a 2005 CRD Liberty which I may mod for off road as the thing is torque billy goat. Posts to follow in the Liby forum. Anyway, Iíll list the GC in the want ads section so if anyone is interested let me know. Iím the original owner ( I factory ordered it) and thanks to tips in this forum it is very well maintained and stock with exception of Bilsteins. Thanks Again !

jjlmn is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.