CRD Engine Swap? - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > CRD Engine Swap?

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 11-07-2012, 07:44 PM   #46
terrasmak
2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilverado View Post
Cost money to go fast. How much money do you want to spend?
And time , but time can be money. Just glad I have the time ( not as much as I used to) to do all my own work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDemon View Post
As for the wing, it's a bit too tokyo drift for my taste. It's obvious you've built your car for speed and it's functional, but I would have gone with something else. I like the Nismo 350z and GT-R style of wings better on Zs.
For a street car I completely agree. Mine is still street legal for a few more months, and hardly street driven. For the track, an adjustable GT wing is a must for Time Attack and Time Trials that I race in. Hopefully over the winter I can get it completely gutted and turn it into a full Wheel to Wheel race car. One of the reasons I bought my WK, it will be always towed after that.

Unread 11-07-2012, 08:34 PM   #47
diver110
2009 WK 

Tough to get a CRD worked on...

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.