If the time comes, you must provide/fax to them:
1) all your service records, will take a couple days (they did not receive them) many phone calls, talk to a machine press 2 to continue:
2) Have ensured that all previous work was done at an approved shop/mechanic by them, keep talking to a voice mail:
3) then you must take pics of the vehicle including tires etc, day 3.
4) now 4 days latter you may proceed at your own risk with no garranty
5) now takes pics of all the removed parts and say what caused the part to fail and if there is any "sludge build-up" you have to pay?
and thats just what i know..it's all just a scam. They are pros. They only make money by not paying you.
Save your money, ask them lots of questions and tell them flat out it's just a scam. Dealers are different, they know you. You bought the car from them, but after market companies from Quebec for-get-it-period.