Hey buddy, got the 2006 with 4.7L myself.
Make sure your moonroof is closing all the way, there is a TSB for this if it does not close all the way. Complete steps 7-12.
As for your truck and that it has 102,000 miles on it. I would do the following as they are cheap(ish), can be done yourself, and you will now know when they were done last.
1. Change Diff Fluids (Front and Rear)
2. Change Transfer Case Fluid
3. Change Tranny Fluid + internal filters
4. Change Oil and Filter (throw synthetic in there, don't worry about high mileage)
5. Change Sparks, use direct factory replacement
6. Check Pads and Discs
7. Change Serpentine Belt, regardless of condition
[All if not most of these items have video rightups in the FAQ stickie in the forum]
As far as performance mods go, Superchips Flashpaq first. Then CAI (intake) and exhaust. Now that it is available, I would go with the AFE Intake over the K&N. I have the K&N, love it, but the AFE is claiming bigger gains and HP and TQ gains don't come easily.
Enjoy it man, your gonna have a lot of fun!