Cooper Discoverer STT vs BFG All Terrains - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Cooper Discoverer STT vs BFG All Terrains

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 08-01-2013, 07:10 PM   #16
modernblueWK

A friend of mine has them on his silverado, no complaints except for alot of squirm on that vehicle and uneven wear without regular rotations. Tough to knock them for that though. I would love to try them but i doubt ill wear out my newer grabber at2's anytime soon.

Blue WK club #4
modernblueWK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2013, 03:16 PM   #17
duneslider
2007 JK Wrangler 

I think every tire I have owned was better than the BFG AT.

The stt's will not be that desirable if you do mostly street driving. I really liked the duratrac on my JK. I think the new toyo AT2 looks nice too. I have Terra Grapplers on my commander right now and have been really happy with them so far. They did well in moab this spring.
duneslider is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.