Console lights........ - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Console lights........

Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 05-03-2014, 04:48 AM   #1
MyEntityRemains
2006 WK 

Console lights........

I know this has probably been covered numerous times, but I couldn't find the exact answer I'm looking for. First of all, I have an '06 GC Laredo. What lights should I have on my center console? My AC/Heater control lights have been out for sometime, so I know it needs replaced. What about the "info" center right above it? And the switches below it? My whole center console is completely dark, with the exception of the radio and passenger side heated seats switch. Thanks in advance.

MyEntityRemains is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2014, 08:18 AM   #2
Just_Josh
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyEntityRemains View Post
I know this has probably been covered numerous times, but I couldn't find the exact answer I'm looking for. First of all, I have an '06 GC Laredo. What lights should I have on my center console? My AC/Heater control lights have been out for sometime, so I know it needs replaced. What about the "info" center right above it? And the switches below it? My whole center console is completely dark, with the exception of the radio and passenger side heated seats switch. Thanks in advance.
wkjeeps.com has a list of all bulbs in a WK, pretty sure they had the ones your talking about on the list. Or you can just pull the console apart and take the bulbs out, a good parts store will be able to match them up with new ones.
Just_Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2014, 08:35 AM   #3
MyEntityRemains
2006 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Josh View Post
wkjeeps.com has a list of all bulbs in a WK, pretty sure they had the ones your talking about on the list. Or you can just pull the console apart and take the bulbs out, a good parts store will be able to match them up with new ones.
I don't think it's that easy. I know you can replace them with LED lights. I just want to know what's supposed to be lit and what's not.
MyEntityRemains is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2014, 06:50 PM   #4
DarthJeep
2005 WK 

Grand Cherokee A/C Control Unit Light Bulb Replac…:
YouTube (Short URL)
?start=" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
Unread 05-04-2014, 08:08 PM   #5
paroxysym
2007 WK 

"Information center" is not supposed to be lit- I had a guy go through and put LEDs in my console controls and he lit that up- personally from the factory it should be lit, but it's not

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.