Commander prices - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Commander prices

New Vendor - ARTEC Industries Battery MountsComplete Axle Options Expanded !!!! ECGSNEW Smittybilt Gen 2 9.5 winch at JeepHut.com

Unread 07-09-2006, 05:55 PM   #16
spididle121
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Ive been seeing Commanders on Ebay with a buy it now price of $23,999 for the 3.7 V-6. Do you guys think this is a good deal. Im debating between a commander and a wrangler unlimited. The pricing on the Commander is almost too good to pass up.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006-...QQcmdZViewItem

___oooo_
[l_, [____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)=0=)_)
spididle121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2006, 11:05 PM   #17
SYCOHEMI

Price looks great.

I've never bought a vehicle on ebay though.
'06 Commander Ltd, 5.7L Hemi, QDII, Midnight Blue, Gibson Exhaust, Raingler Net, K&N FIPK, Remote Start, Optima Yellow, Skid plates & Tow Hooks, Rocky Road 2.25 Lift, New Rear DT Shocks, 265/70R17 REVO's, 6061-T6 Custom Wheel Adapters, 4xGuard Rock Rails/Steps
'05 Land Rover LR3 SE
SYCOHEMI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2006, 04:54 AM   #18
HemiCommander
2010 JK Wrangler 

just remember ... you get what you pay for. The V6 is a small engine to be hauling a 2 1/2 ton machine
HemiCommander is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2006, 06:47 AM   #19
hal2814
2008 JK Wrangler 

I'd keep looking. With the incentives from June, I bought a 65th Anniversary Edition Commander with the 4.7L and the tow kit for $23997 (just under $26k out the door). And it wasn't like I had to haggle or anything over that price. The salesman called after I sent one of those Internet rate quote things to him and he immedeately trotted that price. I'm sure the dealer made good money on the deal if that was his first offer so they're probably getting a hefty factory to dealer incentive. I even got decent financing for the time at 5.7%.
hal2814 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.